We look for cheerful, ego-free colleagues who love to play on a team and with others and also love working independently\
We look for people who love to learn, know how to problem solve, who enjoy a good challenge, aren't afraid to ask for help, and
creative in finding solutions.
We are not concerned about dog training skills or experience as we can guide you and teach those skills to you. If you do have dog training skills, Great! But we need you to be open to new ideas and ways of doing things. Our positive reinforcement and force free style of training through games is unique! Are you ready?
Before you apply to join our team, answer these questions honestly:
- Given the tools you need to succeed, do you love to take on a challenge, visualize the desired end result, then experiment and innovate solutions?
- Willing and able to start part time at 15-20 hours with the possibility of moving into a fulltime position after a 3-4 month paid internship?
- Are you capable of and enjoy learning online?
- Are you comfortable videotaping yourself and being part of a You Tube channel?
- Are you good at and do you enjoy generating ideas both independently and in concert with others?
- Are you comfortable thinking and acting outside the box?
- Are you happy to take ideas (your own and others’) and run with them without specific instructions?
- Are you self-sufficient–able to plan and implement projects without supervision?
- Do you work without ego? Do you take input gladly when offered? Are you able to proceed without it?
If you can answer these questions with an enthusiastic, “Yes!” we’d love you for you to send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org so we have a chance to get to know you.
Also, please fill out the form below and submit it for our review.