Two puppy classes starting in July:
There is also one starting Thursday night July 18th from 6-7 pm OR
Wednesday afternoon July 31st at noon
That cute puppy got you chasing your tail? Learn all you need to know to survive (and enjoy!) puppy hood and watch your pup grow into the well behaved companion you look forward to.
In this class we'll cover:
- basic skills to get your pup confident and focused on you,
- and able to following direction
- no matter what is going on around you,
- problem solving to make short work of house training, stop puppy from using you,
- and your furniture, as a chew toy
- problem prevention to ensure your pup grows into an adult dog you can truly enjoy~ friendly, relaxed, well behaved and fun with you, your friends and other dogs.
- For puppies 10 weeks to 18 weeks of age
- Only 3 pups allowed in each class
- An indoor class
- A four week course that prepares for the 10 week manners class
Requirements to participate:
Proof of 2 Distemper/Parvo vaccines and 1 Bordetella vaccine
Payment of $100.00 at the first class for all 4 weeks
All classes are held indoors at our facility on Orchard Mesa at 2591 Legacy Way, Grand Junction, 81503.
Concerned about exposing your pup to contagious diseases?
Click here for more information and a statement from
the American Veterinary Society of Animal Behavior
Click here for a great video on the importance of
socialization at a young age