The next class will begin Saturday afternoon, August 12th from 3-4 pm
That cute puppy got you chasing your tail? Learn all you need to know to survive (and enjoy!) puppy hood and watch your pup grow into the well behaved companion you look forward to.
In this class we'll cover:
- basic obedience to get your pup focused and following direction
- problem solving to make short work of house training, stop puppy from using you, and your furniture, as a chew toy
- problem prevention to ensure your pup grows into an adult dog you can truly enjoy~ friendly, relaxed, well behaved and fun with you, your friends and other dogs.
- For puppies 10 weeks to 16 weeks of age
- An indoor class
- A three week course that prepares for the 10 week manners class
- each class is 1 hour long and meets for 3 consecutive weeks
Requirements to participate:
- Proof of 2 Distemper/Parvo vaccines and 1 Bordetella vaccine.
- Payment of $60.00 at the first class for the 3 week course.
All classes are held indoors at our indoor facility on Orchard Mesa at 2591 Legacy Way, Grand Junction, 81503.
Concerned about exposing your pup to contagious diseases?
Click here for more information and a statement from
the American Veterinary Society of Animal Behavior
Click here for a great video on the importance of
socialization at a young age